There are SO many ways you can volunteer for us. From 2hrs once a month to a couple of days a week we can ALWAYS make good use of you and your skills! Volunteers are crucial in helping keep the Branch going and the work they do is vital. You too could be part of the team!
- Collect prizes for raffle/tombola stalls. Unwanted gifts are ideal!
- Help out on one of our stalls for a couple of hours or let us know about community events or fayres where we can come along for the day.
- Do a RSPCA Trawler bag drop locally or take some to work/social group for neighbours, friends and colleagues to fill up with donations.
- Sell Raffle tickets. By selling a couple of books you will have fed a cat or dog for a day!
- Collecting in store. This is particularly rewarding as you can feel your collecting tin get heavier by the hour!
- Organise an in store bag pack for us, the more the merrier!
If you have 5 minutes to spare or 5 hours, please contact us and we will happily find you a worthwhile way of filling the time!
We are ALWAYS on the look out for more animal lovers who want to volunteer! Not only will you have the satisfaction of knowing you are helping local animals but you will get to meet new, like minded people, have fun and volunteering your time WILL make a difference.
We openly welcome applications for Volunteers – to apply please complete our Darlington Volunteer Application Form.
RSPCA Darlington doesn’t have an animal centre but there may be volunteering opportunities to work with animals at either RSPCA Great Ayton Animal Centre Tel: 0300 123 0743 or RSPCA Felledge Animal Centre Tel: 0300 123 0708.