- We do not share any personal information we collect on you with any other organisatons or individuals.
- We keep all information you provide to us, no matter how or why your provide it , completely confidential.
- No personal information will be provided to any third party, except of course in the unusual event should we be required to do so by law.
- By using any of the forms on our website, you implicitly agree to be bound by our private policy and legal disclaimer.
- Whilst we take all reasonable precautions to protect any personal data users may input via this website we cannot be responsible for and therefore exclude all liability for loss or misuse of persona data which is intercepted or otherwise accessed by unauthorised persons.
- We comply with the Data Protecton Act 1998 and its requirements.
- You have the right to ask us for a copy of your personal data and have the right to amend or delete the data.
If you feel that this site is not following stated information policy, your may contact us by phone, email or post.
Changes to this Policy
We will post any changes to this policy here on our website. The changes will then apply to any future use by you of our website.